You can call me Kate.
I’m a lady in my 30s who likes, among other things, good sex. I like sex toys and am interested in finding out about new ones. I used to blog at OnIntimacy and OnIntimacy Reviews but gave it up for a few years due to changing life stuff. Now I’m more happily settled again, and am back to check out new toys and tell you about them!
I do this for a couple of reasons. 1, orgasms and sexual pleasure are great. The older I get, the more comfortable and confident I get with my body and all the awesome things it can do. Sexuality is part of that. 2, this helps spread knowledge and discussion about healthy, person-centered sexuality and sexual orientation. This is a cause that is very important to me, and thusly I encourage any and all readers to (respectfully, please) both comment on posts and email me privately with any questions or thoughts. 3, I’m a kinky perv who can talk about/have sex all day long. 4, SCIENCE!
- How old are you? 30sish.
- Where do you live? The US.
- Do you get paid for reviews? No. I’m pretty principled about who I’m willing to link to on this site. I belong to some affiliate programs, which means I get a small percentage of the cost of an order made through my links, but it’s not enough that it would sway my reviews. I also only work with companies that I think promote happy, healthy, diverse sexuality- which means stores that sell things with body-unsafe materials or use douchey language or things like that will not appear on my site. Also I get sent some toys for free, upon request- but if I hate them, I’ll definitely say so.
- What’s your relationship status? Currently single and dating.
- What’s your body type? Marshmallowy and joyful.
- What’s your sexuality? Awesome. I don’t identify as one sexuality because genitals/gender presentation are too fluid for me to feel like I can commit to one subset. Historically I’ve dated mostly cisgendered men. I swoon over assertive masculine women, petite bois, people who can play guitars, bear types, Shane from the L Word, feminist men who are dominant in the bedroom, and people who flirt with confidence and wit.
- What are you like in the bedroom? Wiggly, generally sub-leaning. A little bratty sometimes. Enthusiastic, energetic, playful, insatiable, eager to please, communicative.
- Do you want to date me? No, because stranger danger.
- I think I know who you are. K. You can pm me about it if you’re stressed, or just be cool about it and act like a person. Whatevs.
- Will you send me newd pix? I will not.
- Will you help me pick out the right toy for me? YES! I love that shit. PM me, we’ll have fun. Seriously.
Love your butts.